Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What's In My Carry On ~ New York/Canada Trip

Hi Everyone!

Right now it is currently about 10pm where I am and I left for Buffalo, NY at 6am this morning. The trip to buffalo did not take that long as we arrived in Buffalo at 11am, so not to long considering that we had a layover in Chicago. What was awful though was our four and a half hour long car ride from Buffalo to Oneonta, NY where we are staying to visit family. My mom and aunt decided they wanted to take the scenic route, which let me just say I was against from the whole way, after taking an hour getting not very far they decided to listen to the directions on my gps and we were finally actually on out way. Needless to say I was right! Once we arrived in Oneonta we went straight to my aunts daughters house so see the babies! They have a little boy who is two and a little girl who is a few months old. The little boy is beyond cute and so funny! While on this trip I of course had my very large and over packed carry on all the way. So I am going to share with you what I brought in it.

Let's Get Started!

First the bag that I used as my carry on is the Long Champ le pliage bag which I purchased on my trip to New York City two weeks ago.
 
 
Since I will be using this bag as my purse while on my trip I of course brought my wallet in it. My wallet is from Fossil, it is a couple of years old so you would not be able to find it anywhere but I think it is pretty and it really has held up well. I have had it since I was in high school and I will be a junior in college and it still looks semi-new.
 
 
Next I could not travel without my laptop. I did not bring my laptop to NYC and I regretted it because I probably would have made posts then but sadly I didn't. On the plus side I am going to make a post with all of my travel pictures from the month! 
 
 
Next is my IPhone which really who could travel without there phone? I also purchased before my NYC trip this phone charger case which comes in handy when siting at the airport and in the car. I just ran out of battery before I started writing this post. I would highly recommend it because I use it everyday and you don't have to charge them separately they can be charged together!
 
 
Without a doubt ear buds where necessary to go along with my Phone so that I could listen to music. I am OBSESSED with Problem by Arianna Grande right now and Good Girls by 5 seconds to summer.
 
 
Next are two things that are always with me no matter what. My Lilly planner and my Kate Spade Great Gatsby notebook. I love having both because I never know when I will want to right something down of remember that I have to do something. Also when I am bored I like to organize my life.
 
 
And you cannot plan things without pens. I purchased some new Sharpie Pens before the trip because they are my favorite pens.
 
 
Reading materials are also a necessity when traveling. I brought with me my first Harry Potter book to re-read and then the new Cosmo magazine to flip through.
 
 
Finally the last few items that I bring are my baby lips to keep my lips moisturized and then my Body Shop body butter to keep my hands moisturized. I also MUST have gum to keep my ears from popping on take off.
 
That wraps up What's in my Carry On. These are the things I brought with me on this trip and also my last trip. What are things that you cannot travel without? Tell me down below on what you need to have with you.
 
Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
Like I mentioned leave me a comment down below with what your must have carry on items are.
 
~Rachel
 
Also go ahead and follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!