Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Outfit & Makeup of the Day || November 18, 2015


Hi Everyone! 

One of my favorite type of posts to make is where I get to show you what I have worn. I haven't done one since this summer and so it was about time I made one. Today was an icky, gloomy, rainy day. The only plus side of it raining is that I am able to use umbrella. I love using my umbrella, I know, I'm weird. On the topic of umbrellas I am blown away by the amount of students on my campus who even in the pouring rain don't use an umbrella. One of my roommates was like 'It's weird' but, I would much rather show up to class dry having looked 'weird' holding any umbrella then show up like I just took a shower in my clothes. That aside, here is what I wore!


If you have seen any of my outfits from last fall/winter, what I am wearing will look very familiar. Vests and flannels are my go to, cold fall/winter day apparel and with the rain and wind today was no exception. 


Flannel & Vest || Old Navy 
Ponte Pants || Kohls
Black Boots || Herbergers 


Earrings || LOFT
Bracelet || Somewhere in Mexico
Ring || Unknown
Nail Polish || Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Pronto Purple 



Revlon Nearly Naked || Fair 
L'Oreal True Match Lumi || Rose
Dior Skin Nude || 020
Nars Blush || Orgasm
Nars Bronzer || Laguna
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer




Black Pencil Eye Liner
Hikan Lip Gloss || Merlot
Too Faced á la mode sexy St. Tropez eye shadow collection
L'Oreal Colour Riche || 590 Blushing Berry
Covergirl Lashblast Volume 
Boo-Boo Cover Up





 ---------------

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!