Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Go To Lipsticks || Blossoms & Beauty


Hi Everyone!

Today is my life Wednesday and I am going to share with you some of my go to lipsticks.

Let's Get Started!
What I tried to do was select my favorite lipstick in each color like my favorite red, favorite plum, favorite neutral. But when I picked out my favorite ones that I always go to I found that they were all from basically different color groups. So what I am going to do is put them in order of what I where the most.
1.
From: Ulta Brand
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
From: Rimmel
Thank you so much for taking a look at my post!
There are new posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
This Friday I am doing How to wear one shirt five ways.
I would love to hear any comments and what your go to lipsticks are down below!
Also I have another blog about college and would love it if you went and checked it out!
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!