Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bloggers Block

Hi Everyone!


I have not made a blog post in almost a week! That is crazy and I do not like it one bit. This last week hasn't been crazy busy either so I do not know what is wrong. I think it has to do with that I am having trouble coming up with post ideas for Makeup Monday, My Life Wednesday, and Fashion Friday. So that is the problem I am addressing in this post. Down below in the comments I would love for you to leave suggestions on what you would like me to do. It can be anything and everything! With that I promise there will be a new post up tomorrow. I am not sure what it will be yet but I will be sure to figure it out. I am thinking for Friday I want to do something like fashion on a budget but let me know down below what you think and also leave suggestions. I would appreciate it so much if you did!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!