Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Update/Announcement!

Hi Everyone!

So...the last time I have made a post was February 12 which was a month ago. I could sit and tell you that I have been really busy with school but that would be a lie. Yes I have been busy with school as I am a full time college student but I think I just became overwhelmed and making a post four times a week is a lot! So I am changing it up and getting back to blogging! I will now be making posts every Monday and Thursday. They will also not be themed so no more Makeup Monday or Fashion Friday because that also contributed to my problem, I believe. I could never think of a post to go with the day so now I will be doing whatever I want on Monday and Thursday! So be ready because tomorrow I will be coming at you with a new blog post! I have considered maybe making a few videos as well so let me know what you may think of that in the comments down below! But anyways I thought I would make this post just to inform you all what I will be doing. Just to make this post a little more entertaining I am adding a few photos showing you what I have been up to in the last month! I have had my sorority's formal and just been going out and having a great time, enjoying college life and spending time with my friends and sorority sisters. 


Valentines Meeting for my Sorority


Skating for Wishes for out Philanthropy 



Formal with my Little


My Formal Date

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday and Thursday.
Please feel free to leave any comments you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

1 comment:

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!