Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Body Shop Body Butters Review

Hi Everyone!

Today I am back with a review. I am going to be talking about The Body Shop's Body Butter's. They can be purchased at Ulta as well as The Body Shop and they have various sizes that they come in. They come in either a 1.75oz for $5 or a 6.9oz for $20. Anyways...

Let's Get Started!


The number one thing that I love about these body butters are how smooth they are. They are also not thick! That is the perfect combination, smooth and light. I love just applying them to my hands because they feel so nice. If I have it next to me I will literally apply it and then 10 minutes apply a little bit more. 

That is also because they smell so good! I have the mango and grapefruit one and they smell amazing. I have also smelt the coconut one and it was like I was transported to the beach.

They also seem to last a long time because my hands throughout the day continue to feel nice and smooth which is something that I love. With some lotions it feels like you constantly have to apply them but not with these ones. 

I would recommend these over lotions from Bath and Body Works even though they may be a little more expensive but the pros out way the cons. The Bath and Body Works ones just seem so much more heavy after putting these body butters on and you get a better result with the body butter!

Overall if you have not figured it out I love the Body Shop Body Butter's and would strongly encourage you if you have not, to check them out.

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday and Thursday.
Please feel free to leave any comments you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:


3 comments:

  1. I love these! They feel like souffle when you dip your fingers in. :) My favourite is strawberry!

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ♥ Please enter for my giveaway here:
    http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/2014/02/500-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Moringa one at the moment, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great round up!
    I have been obsessed with the Shea recently.
    With that being said you can't go wrong with the classic coconut!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!