Monday, May 19, 2014

New York, School, Summer, Work, & More

Hi Everyone!

It has been far to long since I have made a post. I blame it on school but let me just say you are in luck as I have finished school for the summer! That being said I will be back to regularly posting and not taking weeks and months off. I have some fun posts planned as I was just in New York City for a week and will be going to Buffalo, NY, and Canada in two weeks. So I will have many travel posts as well as outfit and makeup of the day posts. I am so excited to get back to blogging as I have actually missed it. You will have to hang around though for a while since I do not currently have internet at my new apartment (I will show you it in a post!) but I will be going home Friday so my first post will probably go up then. Unless I upload all pictures and write at work it won't be until then. So keep your eyes open for that.



Thank you so much for reading and I can't wait for my new post on Friday.
It will be my New York Haul!
Feel free to leave me a comment with any posts that you would like to see.
You can also follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!