Thursday, May 22, 2014

10 Reasons Why I am Happy Today

Hi everyone!


I felt like making just a random post today and I thought why not just tell you things that today have made me happy. In return tell me below why you are happy today. I think it is important to look at what good has happened during the day because normally we always look at what went wrong or what we should have changed. I really want to start a notebook or have a jar where I write down one good thing that happened that day and then I can look back and see all the good things that have happened and by then I am sure the bad things will be long forgotten. So...


Let's Get Started!
1.
I am going home to visit tomorrow. I am excited to see my friends and family for the memorial day weekend and tell them all about my NYC trip.
2.
I was able to lay around in bed all morning because I didn't work till 2pm. The dog across the street was also quiet for once and didn't wake me up early.
3.
In two weeks I will be going back to New York but this time with my mother but sadly not to the city but hey I get to see babies. I love holding babies they are just so cute!
4.
I got tips at work even though for my job we normally don't get tips.
5.
I started looking up already places to internship at next summer and all the different places and possibilities make me excited for next summer already.
6.
I just got back from an amazing trip to NYC and I loved every second of it. I can't wait to tell you guys all about it in a future post (It will be sometime this weekend, I promise!).
7.
The sun is finally shining and it is hot. I've just been waiting 7 months for the sun and heat. So it's a big deal.
8.
I cannot wait to see my little cousin Katie. She literally is the most adorable child ever and she just melts my heart. I played a video of her I have on my phone and it made me smile, it never fails to make me smile or feel better.
9.
At work I get to see the most beautiful sunsets over the lake.
10.
I had a great makeup and hair day!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
Let me know down below what made you happy today because I would love to know!


~Rachel
Also go ahead and follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. Great idea about the "Good Things Jar"! Let me see, things that made me happy......thinking...Got to do a 3 1/2 mile walk, which felt so good.......Started my new blogging schedule today with a Kat Von D Eye Look/Tutorial....Got to spend some time with my wonderful husband before he had to go to work.......Thanks for you random post, it really made me think!!!!

    http://www.bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it made me think too I sat forever just try to think of 10 things that made me happy, which really should not be hard!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I'm all for remembering the happy things. And yours sound really wonderful! I've also had a happy day. I've seen my sister, I've got a date with my boyfriend and I've been given two iTunes cards, so I can buy new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I am really trying to focus on the good things after not having the best time last week because really why think about the negatives that probably aren't really that big of a deal.

      Delete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!