Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Outfit of the Day || October 29, 2014


Hi Everyone! 

Let me share with you what I wore today. Today all I had was class and then tonight I went to a benefit pasta feed. 

Let's Get Started!


Jeans: Gap Leggings Jean
Brown Boots: DSW
Black Vest: Old Navy
Green 3/4 Sleeve Shirt: Gap
White Lace Camisole: Aeropostale 


Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: JCPenny


Watch: Fossil
Gold Bracelets: Target
Pearl Bracelet: Made it Myself
Nails: Shellack 


Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
Like I said leave me a comment down below, I love reading them!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!