Monday, November 3, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 2, 2014


Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I didn't even get out of bed until about 3 in the afternoon. In my defense the previous night, Saturday, I had a date party for my sorority so did not get to sleep until about 3:30am. I will be doing a get ready with me post for the date party so keep an eye out for that! The only reason that I did get up is because I had to go to my sorority meeting which thank goodness was informal but here is what I wore. 

Let's Get Started!


Leggings: They are from either Macy's or JCPenny's  


Black Tank Top - Target
Pink and Purple half zip Jacket - Under Armour
Black Vest - Old Navy
Boots - DSW


Pearl Earrings - JCPenny
Makeup - I kept it simple and just used my NARS tinted primer and then a revlon cream shadow with eyeliner and mascara. 

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
There will be another post going up at 3pm (central time) with my outfit from today and maybe even my Get Ready With Me: Date Party later on today!

New posts every Monday and Thursday 
(Trying to get myself on a schedule, hope it works!)

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!