Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Outfit & Makeup of the Day || January 19th, 2016


Hi Everyone! 

Today I mixed it up and wore two pieces that I haven't worn in quite a while and it is actually now probably one of my favorite outfits, it is so simple and cute, and I thought I would share it with all of you.

Let's Get Started!


---------------------------


Brown Cardigan - Banana Republic 
[ Similar Items: Wool Cardigan | Ribbed Sweater ]


Black Leggings - GapBody
Knee Highs - A Gift 
Brown Boots - DSW


Blanket Scarf - Old Navy
Gold Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelet - Walmart
Rose Gold Watch - Anne Klein 


Earrings - Kendra Scott
[ If you haven't already, you should check out Kendra Scott. They have some seriously amazing pieces of jewelry, you can find the earrings I'm wearing here! ]

 Rose Gold Ring - Kendra Scott 
[ You can find my ring here! ]

Nail Polish - OPI You're Such A Budapest


Normally here I will show you all of the makeup I wore but I thought instead I would show you just a few highlights and some things I am loving at the moment. 

Lorac Unzipped Palette 
[ Check out my review here! ]
Maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation 
Dior Lip Maximizer
L'Oreal The Super Slim Felt Tip Liner

If you would like any in depth reviews on any of those products just let me know down below!

  ---------------

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!