Monday, December 23, 2013

Lorac Unzipped Palette Review (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

Only a few more days until Christmas! I am so excited to have all of my family over tomorrow to celebrate and it is bound to be a good time. I hope that everyone has an amazing Holiday and has time to spend it with the people you love.
Today for Makeup Monday I will be reviewing the Lorac Unzipped palette which I just recently purchased at Ulta. I had a 20% off coupon that I decided I had to use and this is what I purchased.

Let's Get Started!


When I went browsing around Ulta I was looking for a palette in the $40 range. I originally had a Stilla palette in my hand but then I saw this one. When I compared the two I figured that I would probably use all of the colors in the Lorac palette compared to the Stilla one. I was not sure, though, because I have not run across any videos or blog posts about this palette so I was not sure what to think. In the store I went on a search using my Ulta app to look at reviews and it had great reviews so going off of that I purchased it.

Let me start off by showing you the colors of the shadows that are within the palette. I think they are of decent size for the price that you are paying for the palette. I estimate it about $4 per shadow color which I do not think is bad at all.
















Those are the colors of the shadows within the palette and my horrifying quality of pictures does not do them justice. What drew me to the palette is that it contains metallics and mattes. Since they are all neutrals they can be worn year round and with almost anything so it is a very versatile palette. The colors can also be changed from day to night easily. 

I have not had a problem with the shadows not lasting all day. They do not fall off or crease, the longest I had them on was twelve hours and my eyes still looked great at the end of the night. 

Blending can also easily be done with these shadows. I do not have really anything else to say about this palette other than I love it and would highly recommend it. One thing I will say is most of the colors are fairly light and I tried them on my mom who has darker skin then me and the colors did not show up as well on her eyes. So I would recommend it for people who do have lighter shades of skin just because it will show up better. I could be wrong but that was just my first impression but let me know down below what you think!

Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays.
Feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!