Friday, December 26, 2014

What I Received for Christmas || 2014

Hi Everyone!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Holiday's. I know that I did and I am truly grateful for my family and friends and how my life is right now. I thought today, it being the day after Christmas, that I would share with you what I have received for Christmas. This is me in no way bragging but I know that this is one of my favorite things to look at so I thought that I would share. In the comments tell me down below what you received or share with me a link to your post or video because I would love to check it out!

Let's Get Started!


Monogram Longchamp Inspired Bag in Navy


The Wolf of Wall Street and The Great Gatsby DVDs


Harry Potter Daily Calendar 


Japanese Cheery Blossom Shower Gel, Lotion, and Bubble Bath
Country Chic Shower Gel


Pajamas from Old Navy


Facial Cleansing Power Brush from Swirl
(If you would like me to do a review on this since it is like the Clarisonic but cheaper let me know down below!) 


Two pairs of fuzzy socks and then a chevron pair from J. Crew


Journal 
Saying on Front: 
Remember this, That very little is needed to make a happy life


R Bracelet 


Bracelet and Earrings from Pink House Designs. 


A charm for my Pandora Bracelet with flowers on it. It is a clasp one.


Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler with Straw


Koozie from Lilly Pulitzer and Southern Shirt Company 


Blanket with my monogram that my mom made. One side is fleece and the other side is flannel. 


Chunky Sweater from Old Navy


Mint Green Oxford from Old Navy


Mint Blanket Scarf from Old Navy


Southern Shirt Company Boardwalk Jersey 


J. Crew Factory Vest. 
This is my favorite gift because I was not expecting it at all and I am in love with it and cannot wait to wear it. My other favorite is the Boardwalk Jersey because that is something that I really wanted. I have basically been living in it!

That is all of what I received for Christmas from my family and I am truly grateful for how blessed that I am. 

Like I said above let me know what you received because I would love to hear. 

I am back to a normal schedule after doing awful at Blogmas. 
I am trying something new!
New Posts every Monday and Friday with a product review every Wednesday!
So if their are any products that you would like me to do a review on let me know down below and I will see if I can do them!

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!