Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Style Inspiration (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Today is Wednesday which means it is time for a My Life Wednesday post. This week I decided to talk about where I find my style inspiration. When I thought about this some places seemed obvious and others I had to really think about. I don't think that I have found my one particular style yet and am still experimenting in finding what I like. I'm going to share the people and places that I receive inspiration from.
 
Let's Get Started!
 
The first place that came to my mind right away was YouTube. I will be the first to admit that I am a YouTubeaholic. I could sit and watch videos for a long time.
 
Going off of YouTube I am going to share a few people on YouTube that I love to watch and admire the style that they have. They are all a little bit different and have found different pieces in each persons style that I fit together and make my own.
 
 
If I could have anyone's wardrobe it would be sarahbelle93x. I love her style and look to her regularly for style guidance. Something that I got into because of her are statement necklaces. From her videos have also found many boutiques that I did not know before. She is fun to watch and has such a bubbly attitude in her videos.
 
 
Zoella is the next person that I watch on YouTube. She has a way different style, in my eyes, compared to Sarah. I like how unique her style is and I think my obsession with collared shirts is because of her.
 
 
Feeling comfortable with how I look definitely without a doubt comes from watching Sprinkleofglitter. She is such an inspiration for so many people myself included on truly loving the way that you look. She is gorgeous, bubbly, humorous, and a joy to watch.
 
Those are my top YouTubers that I enjoy to watch and really take there style and even confidence and make it my own.
 
************************************************************************************
 
The next place that I obtain my style inspiration from is from Polyvore. I have been on Polyvore for the last 5 years and have watched how styles and trends have changed through sets. Since then I have even started an account for my blog which if you are on Polyvore you could follow!
 
I love looking through sets in my news feed to see what people are liking or think is at the moment.
 
Here are a few sets.






 ************************************************************************************
 
Next of the obvious places of television and magazines.
 
Television you are able to see the person and know what they are like and what there style is. You can try to emulate them because you want to be like them. Magazines share what is new, what is trendy, what the style for a season is. Magazines help to keep updated on what is in.

Here are a few tv shows and magazines that I like.



 
 


 
************************************************************************************
 
Those are just a few of the big places that I get my style inspiration from. Let me know where you get your style inspiration from down in the comments.
Thank you so much for taking a look and reading, it is much appreciated!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday.
Please leave comments down below because I love to see them!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!