Sunday, November 16, 2014

Things That Annoy Me || Sunday Funday

Hi Everyone!

So I had a thought today on something I wanted to write in a blog post but I didn't want it to be a main post so I have come up with something that won't be every Sunday but just on occasion when I have these random thoughts. Sunday Funday is just where I get to share with you my random and crazy thoughts. I have previously done these on Sundays and they were called My Top 10 Lists and I will link a few of my favorite ones at the end but in the mean time here are some things that just irk me.

Let's Get Started!


| Putting On Tights. |
Now putting on tights is a simple everyday thing that people do but as I put tights on today I found about 20 hangnails and chips in my nails that I never knew that I had. I'm honestly surprised my tights did not end up with a whole in them. I needed to file my nails three times while putting my tights on. 

| When people complain about what they get in a subscription box. |
You pay ten dollars! Do not complain about a tiny sample or a squeezy packet. Their is something that you always like in that box that is close if not more than ten dollars so do not complain about that one tiny or squeezy packet sample. I just don't understand you should expect those and expect things you would not like because you are not picking them out and paying a small amount. 

| When My Roommate uses my dishes and then leaves them for me to clean. | 
If you are going to use my dishes at least rinse them out. I hate going to my cabinets and not having any bowls because they are siting on the counter with your pancake mix hardening in them. Another thing relating to my roommate that just irked me was that I put all the dishes in the dishwasher and then a little bit later she goes 'I Started the Dishes'. No, no you didn't you started the dishwasher and that was it I started the dishes and you left the rest of them just laying there.

| Not being paid back regularly for utilities and internet | 
By the end of this post it is going to sound like I hate my roommate and she is just awful but don't get me wrong I don't mind her most of the time. But, seriously pay me back if I am paying the full Utilities which is in your name and the full internet bill each month. I mean when we got our apartment I begged! her to go and get the internet and have it in her name but she wouldn't and I'm assuming because she didn't want to be the one paying it each month so a month later I'm the one who had to go in and get it. She does pay me I mean I have no idea if I've been fully paid back but its 25 dollars here 20 dollars their. 

| Winter & Walking | 
Now I don't hate winter as a whole and I don't mind walking it is walking to class in the winter. It includes snow and freezing my butt off. The other day it was zero degrees outside as I made my way to Accounting. It was awful. I love wearing skirts and dresses but even with tights it is not possible walking across campus. 

Those are all the random things that bother me that I can think of right now. But let me now down below if you can relate to any of them or what some of the things that annoy you.

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday
Keep an eye tomorrow for my main post - DIY for old candle jars

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Google+

Previous Top 10 Sunday Posts
Old TV Shows | Disney Has Taught Me

Check out my Last Posts:
October Favorites  | November Ipsy Bag



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!