Saturday, June 6, 2015

Airport Thoughts | Fargo ---> Chicago | Destination New York

Hi Everyone! 

Right now it is currently 6:11am and I am sitting in the Fargo, ND airport waiting to get on my flight for Chicago. Chicago is my first and only stop before I touch down in New York and begin my summer. If you haven't read my previous posts let me tell you why I am going to be in New York this summer. This summer I have an internship at a showroom and I will be spending eight weeks living their. As I sit in the airport everything has become so real. That for eight weeks I am going to be the furthest I ever have away from home and I will be in a city where I know not a single person. Up until this morning at about 5am I have been almost, nonchalant about the fact I will be in New York this summer but this morning it really hit me. 


The nerves have kicked in! 

My nerves are a mix of excited and scared. Scared and excited of the unknown. Scared and excited to explore and live in a city that I love. I don't think it will all sink in until I am starting my internship and my mom leaves New York, because she is coming out their with me for a few days, when I am truly all alone. As for right now I am just hoping my flight to Chicago is not delayed and I can get Starbucks once I arrive at O'Hare. I am craving a buttered croissant and a peach green tea lemonade. 

---------------

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!