Friday, January 23, 2015

Outfit of the Day || January 23rd, 2015


Hi Everyone!

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I only had one class today, Accounting 2, so my day was not bad at all. I met with my professor today to discuss my internship options for the summer and start getting things all figured out. Thinking about everything that I have to do and figure out completely stresses me out and makes me so anxious. With that being said lately I have been needing to relax myself at night. What I have been doing is going through my night routine of taking off my makeup, picking out a movie, making some tea and then getting in bed and watching a movie. It really helps me to relax after a long day and just not have my mind constantly thinking about everything I need to do. 

Anyway, here is what I wore today. I wasn't sure how I felt about the sweater thing but I think it looked kind of contemporary and definitely a step outside my comfort zone. Let me know what you think though in the comments. 

Let's Get Started!


Sweater/Poncho: Forever 21
White Long Sleeve Shirt: JCPenny
Dark Legging Jeans: Gap (These are seriously the most comfortable jeans I have ever wore. They feel like leggings and stretch like leggings but look completely like jeans.)


Black Boots: Herbergers (Yonkers) 


Gold Knot Earrings: Old Navy 
Gold Knot Bracelet: Old Navy
Chevron Bracelet: Wal-Mart
Gold and Black Beaded Bracelet: Forever 21

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!