Monday, January 26, 2015

Outfit of the Day || January 26th, 2015


Hi Everyone!

It is beautiful today. Well for the midwest it is. It is 45 degrees and sunny, I feel like I haven't seen the sun in months so walking to class today was actually bearable. Meanwhile in New York they are supposed to be getting 30 inches of snow, for once in my life I'm glad I'm not in New York.
Today I had two classes, I had Aesthetics and Accounting 2. Both classes were alright but I am just glad to be back in my bed for an hour. Later today I need to go grocery shopping because all I have are grapes and oranges since I needed to go grocery shopping a week ago. So today I will make sure I get that done!

Let's Get Started!


Cream Vest - Old Navy
Jeans - Gap
Navy/Red Striped Shirt - Gap


Knot Earrings - Old Navy
Stone Bracelet - Francescas 


Boots - Herbergers (Yonkers) 

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!