Friday, January 2, 2015

Outfit of the Day || January 2, 2015


Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope that everyone had an amazing and wonderful New Year's! Today I am showing you my outfit that I am wearing today. Today I went to the Dentist and am now going to be siting in the car for four hours to go and see family. 

Let's Get Started!


Navy Sweater - Gap
Navy Tights - Macy's 
Brown Boots - DSW


Plaid Scarf - I made it myself
Tie Dye Dress - PINK


Navy Earrings - Old Navy


I also rented two movies - 22 Jumpstreet (This movie is so funny if you haven't seen it I would suggest you do because it is hilarious) and The Purge: Anarchy (I think this one is better than the first). 

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!