Thursday, December 4, 2014

Lazy Outfit of the Day || December 4, 2014


Hi Everyone!

Today I decided I needed to relax. Why? Because I am stressed out with finals. I have been go, go, go the last few days and pulling late nights to get everything done that I decided after the one class I had today I was going to come home and lay in bed for a while. Maybe even take a nap because I am ridiculously tired as well. I am going to share with you what I like to wear on these lazy days in bed. 

Let's Get Started!


Black Leggings: Macy's 
Cream Socks: Old Navy
I also made delicious peppermint coffee and binge watched Gossip Girl because it's my all time favorite show. 


Grey Sweater: Old Navy
I am in love with this sweater. It is cozy and oversized and just a perfect sweater to lay around the house in. 
Scarf: Old Navy
It is flannel so it keeps me all nice and warm because it is freezing outside!

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts everyday up until Christmas!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!
Let me know what are some posts that you would like to see during Blogmas down below!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!