Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review: Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara

Hi Everyone!

I recently have found my new all time favorite mascara and I need to share it with you. It is Covergirl's new Full Lash Bloom Mascara. If you have not tried this mascara I would highly, highly recommend that you do. I have tried tons of different mascaras high and low end and this is my favorite one that I have used. I am going to share a few pictures and go more in depth about it down below so keep on reading!

Let's Get Started!


Covergirl Mascaras are some of my favorite and I think that this one is by far one of their better ones. 


I am a big fan of the wand and how it applies the product onto my eyelashes. It keeps it from clumping, because I hate clumping, but this wand prevents that. 
I normally do two coats and that gives me a dark solid color. This product is build able so you are able to have a natural look as well as a dramatic look depending on what you are going for. 
I also believes that it lengthens my eyelashes and the picture below demonstrates that it really does.  


I personally do not find that it flakes for me which is a plus but it can be a little difficult to take off but that is my only complaint. Otherwise I think that it gives me the look that I want and works just as well as my previous favorite, Tarte's Light, Camera, Lashes.  

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!