Sunday, July 28, 2013

What's In My Lake Bag || Blossoms & Beauty


Hi Everyone!

During the summer I go to the lake almost every weekend. My lake is about 45 minutes away from my house so it isn't to far away which is great. My grandparents own a cabin on the lake and my family along with my aunt and uncle just have campers there that we stay in. It is my favorite spot to be during the summer when it is hot out and this is what I carry with me when we all go out on the boat.

Let's Get Started!








  ---------------

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!