Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What's In My Purse (My Life Wednesday)



Hi Everyone!
 
Today is My Life Wednesday and I am going to be sharing with you what is in my purse. I do not normally carry around a huge purse so there is not that much stuff.
 
Let's Get Started!






 
This is my purse and it is by Guess. I got it at Macy's about two years ago but I know this style is still sold there. I love how little it is but is still able to hold my long wallet. The strap is one thing I really like about this bag because it is not plasticy which is something I hate on bags. It is so versatile I wear it with everything and anything and it always looks good. This is my go to purse.
 
 
This is my wallet it and it is by Fossil. This is also from Macy's. This wallet was an impulse buy but I absolutely love it. I love the pattern of it, it is so fall colors right now. It has lots of card holders. Which I like for my ID, school ID, and store point cards. It also has a coin pocket which my previous wallet had not.
My other essentials:
 
Gum
 
 
Lip-gloss/Lipstick
 
 
Perfume

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Fashion Fridays Post will be about Fashionable School Spirit!
Please comments down below because I would love to see them, let me know what you keep in your purse!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow Me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!