Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Shower Routine || Blossoms & Beauty



Hi Everyone!

Today we are going to be looking at one of my daily routines that I have. Along with that I will have mini product reviews mixed in. The routine I am going to be telling you all about is my shower routine. 

Let's Get Started!

------------

To start it off I will let you know that I am not someone who can easily take a 5 minute shower. I just cant do everything that fast! I am someone who needs a good 15 to 25 minutes in the shower. I will be going through my routine in the shower everything that I use in those 15 minutes I am in the shower. The order of the images is in the basic order that I do things. Because I have so much to do in the shower I layer things up to try and make things as efficient as possible. I do this by overlapping things like when conditioner is in my hair I shave.





Shampoo: Garner Fructis Pure Clean 2 in 1. What I like about this shampoo is that it is a shampoo and condition so it cleans all the gunk and product out of my hair but is still moisturizing. 

Conditioner: Garner Fructis Hydra Recharge, this product is super moisturizing which is good for me because I get horrible split ends and that really helps to prevent them along with keeping my hair hydrated and not looking all dried out.

Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser: This helps to clean out all the pores on my nose. I get terrible clogging in them with oils and other stuff and this really helps in removing all of that gross stuff.


Clinique Acne Solutions: This is not one of my favorite products but it does get the job done. I only use it every fourth time I am in the shower because it dries out my skin so badly. It looks like I got sunburned and I peel if I were to use it even every other day. 
I love this product, it really helps to control my split ends and damaged hair, I would highly recommend it to anyone who has dry hair or damaged ends. I only use it like the acne solution every other fourth time I am in the shower. 

  ---------------

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!