Friday, July 26, 2013

Gap Haul || Blossoms & Beauty


Hi Everyone!

As a starter for fashion Friday I decided to go with a haul. Recently I  visited my mall's Gap and I must say they have some extremely cute pieces. I only got a few new things so it is not a very big haul but I have a budget I had to stick to. The pieces all were a moderate price and something I would pick up even if I didn't have my discount. I have a discount because I work at GapKids and it really is the first time this summer that I have had the chance to put it to use.

Lets Get Started!

-------------

The first piece I picked up is this cheetah print, sweater material, shirt in navy/grey. I think that this piece is perfect for fall because it is short sleeve but is also a thicker material then just a normal tee. It is also a very versatile piece even with it being a print. In my book navy is a neutral and can be paired with almost anything. Navy is one of my favorite colors and what I am always drawn to. This top I believe can work with just normal blue jeans, colored jeans, and even skirts. It also I think will be easily layer able.


Styling Suggestions:


--------------

The next piece I got is this tank top that has studs on the arm sleeves of the top. The studs really offer a way to add something so its not just a normal tank top. This was one piece that I was really on the edge of  not getting because it was just a tank top but I am really glad that I did. The fabric is great and really comfortable to wear and it also is great for layering. Again, if you cant tell, I'm drawn to navy.


Styling Suggestions:


-----------

The next piece that I got is a green tank top. The sleeves and neckline all are a different fabric and a darker green which I really like. I like the little small details of the tank tops that make it not just a plain tank top. Like the previous tank top it is great for layering. I got this mainly because it was a steal. It was priced at $8.99 and then was also another 40% off and then I got another 10% off. If you look through the sale rakes of Gap you can find some really nice clothes for a very reasonable price.



Styling Suggestions:


---------------

This next piece is one that I really love. I have been wanting to get some cute graphic tees to go under sweaters just to add something to my outfits. Well it is not a tee it is super cute I think. It is a white tank top with four different color sunglasses. I did get it a little oversized because the sizes were pretty picked through and I really wanted to get it. I think it still looks cute being oversized and I'm so excited to get some wear out of this piece.



Styling Suggestions:


-------------

Another tank top! Yes I got one more tank top. I feel like I got so many tank tops because everywhere is starting to get there fall and more of school lines in so things like tank tops are going on sale. I am perfectly fine with that because they are perfect to wear under sweaters! This tank top is white with neon orange polka dots. I love this because it is a print and will look cute under neutral sweaters and adds more to an outfit then it just being a plain color.


Styling Suggestions:


--------------

This item I got because I thought it would be great to wear with statement necklaces. That is because it is a high neckline and it is just a simple and plain colored tee. It is a light fabric which I like and it is a beautiful color. This item was also a steal of a deal and was the same price as the green tank top!


Styling Suggestions:



----------------

The last piece I got is this white and coral baseball shirt. I am absolutely in love with this style of tee. I got this one a little oversized so that it would be like a loose fitting shirt which I think I like best in this shirt. Because of that the sleeves which normally would be a 3/4 sleeve that would it just below the elbow it instead hits right about the wrist. I find this to be perfect because I am always pushing up my sleeves or rolling them up so you can see my jewelry or they are in the way but at this length they are not in the way and you can see the bracelets that I am wearing!


Styling Suggestions:


  ---------------

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!