Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Black Friday Haul || Blogmas Day 1

Hi Everyone!

Today marks the first day of Blogmas as it is December 1st. I plan on making a blog post everyday up until Christmas all about the holidays and just different things pertaining to winter and Christmas. For today I thought I would start with my black Friday Haul which I purchased a bunch of winter and holiday things and I thought I would share them with you.
So I'm a day late which clearly is not a good start to Blogmas but I am going to try super hard not to get behind and keep an eye out for Blogmas Day 2 coming out later tonight!

Let's Get Started! 


Grey Heathered Sweater - Old Navy - $13



Tan Sweater - Old Navy - $10
White Sweater - Old Navy - $10


White/Red Blanket Scarf - Old Navy - $15


Grey Hat - Old Navy - $7


Pink Heathered Socks - Old Navy - $3.50


Navy Stud Earrings - Old Navy - $3.50


Red Plaid Shirt - Old Navy - $20
Blue Plaid Shirt - Old Navy - $12


Black Shift Dress - Old Navy - $27


Black Patterned Tights - Old Navy - $10

Christmas Cookie Candle - Bath & Body Works - $11
Gourmet Coffee Candle - Bath & Body Works - $5


Snowflake Bed Spread - Herbergers - $20


Perks of Being a Wallflower - Target - $4


Wine Glass - Target - $1

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts everyday up until Christmas!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!
Let me know good deals that you got on Black Friday!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!