Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Skincare Routine (2014 Blogger Challenge ~ Topic 2)

Hi Everyone!

In place of my fashion post this week I am doing my blogger challenge post. For topic 2 we are to discuss our skincare routine so I am going to share with you what I do in the morning and night as far as skin care goes.

Let's Get Started!

In the morning I usually wake up with a clean face having washed it the night before so the first thing that I do is put on my moisturizer. I use Targets Up&Up Brand Moisturizer. With it being winter and freezing cold outside my skin gets super dry. So I moisturize like no other! This one is my favorite because it does not feel oily and is light and smooth all while fixing my dry skin.


After that I will then use one of my two acne medications. I use Differin 3.0 and Clindamycin. I have found that if I follow what I am supposed to do, which is use one at night and one in the morning, my skin gets super dry and peels. Instead I switch off in the morning and use one, one day and then the other the next and so on. I have found that these products have done wonders for my acne and are helping with my acne scaring along with keeping my acne away.


Recently I have started taking Biotin pills which is supposed to help with healthy hair, skin, and nails. I have not been taking it for very long but if you would like I can give an update on it and if I think they have had any effect on those things. Or if you have taken them let me know what you've found out.


That is it for my morning skincare routine and now I will be moving on to my night skincare.

To start off I have to take off my makeup from the day. I use Targets Up&Up Brand makeup wipes. These ones are the best for my skin I have found out. I have used other ones and they burn my face! To me that is not a good sign so I switched to these and do not have that problem.


After I have wiped off my makeup I typically get into the shower. While in the shower I wash my face with two different black head scrubs. I have horrible blackheads on my nose. My pores are huge and always clogged if anyone has suggestions on how to fix this please let me know down below! I use Neutrogena's and Clean & Clears black head scrubs. The clean and clear one I feel does the best at cleaning out my pores and I use it with the purple circle scrubber. I use this because it helps to pull the clogged up stuff out. 



Finally in the shower I use a Bath & Body Works body wash to clean the rest of my body and scrub off all the dry dead skin. I love the smell of this one and makes my bathroom smell so good when I use it. 


After hopping out of the shower I will use lotion to help with my dry skin before hopping into bed. I will then also use my moisturizer again to finish off the day. 


So there you have it, those are all the products that I use daily for my skin. 

If you are apart of the 2014 Blogger Challenge please leave me links to your posts in the comments down below so that I can go and check them out!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love to see them!


~Rachel


Follow Me On:

Check out my last challenge post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!