Monday, August 5, 2013

NYX Matte Bronzer Review (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

Today I am doing a review on NYX Matter Bronzer.

++++

~I have had this bronzer for a few months and so far I really do like it. I am pretty fair skin and I use the medium shade. I would repurchase this product when I run out and have no desire to really venture and try to find a new bronzer that might be better.

~The color give off is super, so a little goes a long way.

~Matte is something I really like for contouring to give a little more shape to my face instead of it having shimmer.

~Like I said there is great pigmentation but it is super easy to blend out to get a good natural color that you want.

~It looks in no way at all cakey when it is on your face which is a plus in my book.

~It is also a reasonable price! It is not super expensive and you can get it at Ulta.

~It is also good for anytime and everything. It can be wore for a daytime look and/or a nighttime look.

-----

~If you get the wrong shade that ends up being to dark it could look super unnatural.

~If you get to much it could also look very unnatural.

~It is matte so it does not give off a glow.

~They only come in fairly dark shades

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!
Sorry it was so short and not the best review.
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!