Monday, December 9, 2013

Review: BareMinerals READY Foundation (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!

Today is Makeup Monday and I feel like it has been forever since I have done a review. Today I thought I would do a review on Bare Minerals Pressed Powder. I purchased this about a month ago and have been using it everyday. I am going to share with you what I think about it.

Let's Get Started!

To start off I will tell you that I have super sensitive skin and have had problems with foundation making me break out. This foundation though I have found does not make me break out which is a major plus! The coverage is also great. I am someone who likes to have lots of coverage with my foundation instead of having to load on concealer. Usually with high coverage foundations I have found them to be heavy but this is not the case with this. This foundation is super light and in no way feels heavy. It does not feel like I have even added anything onto my face with this. 


 I apply the foundation first with a sponge circle. I find that by doing this I do get a great coverage and am able to apply it evenly. I then go over my face with the ecotools foundation brush to blend it in and even it out more. Just using the sponge it would look thick, though it doesn't feel like it, but then by using the brush it thins it out and looks smooth.

Another thing with foundations that I have used from Target or the drug store is that they never seem to stay on the whole day. With this I have found it stays on fairly well. Better then most that I have used. I would qualify this foundation as long lasting. The finish of it is matte so it also keeps me from looking shiny. Never throughout the day do I have to reapply and I never feel like when I have it on I look oily.

With this foundation it would be easy to not have to use a liquid foundation and just use this. I personally will still use liquid but with this there is no need to if you are looking to use just a powder foundation. 

BareMinerals also offer a wide variety of colors with different under tones so finding a perfect match to your skin is possible with this brand. I know I never have to worry about dark lines on my jaw line because the match is superb. 

The packaging is thin and has no extra bulk on it which makes it great for traveling.  


I have been using it for a month and it looks like I have barely broken into it. I think that it will last for a while so I know I am getting my moneys worth out of the length of the product. 


Price: $29.00

The price is pretty reasonable for the quality of the product. 

I know it does seem a little spendy though compared to what you can get. I know I am willing to spend more just because I do no want to break out like I have before with Neutrogena, Covergirl, and Revlon. If you do have problems with makeup breaking you out I would recommend this. 

Overall I would rate this as a good product and when I run out I will be repurchasing it!

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday.
Please leave any comments down below because I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I think Bare Minerals foundations are good because your skin can still breathe when you're wearing them.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!