Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Top 10 Candles (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!

Today is Sunday which means it is time for my top ten list. Today I am going to share with you some candles that I like and down below let me know what some of your favorites are.

Let's Get Started!


1.
Champagne Toast - Bath & Body Works
This one was perfect for the Holiday Season and smelled so good. It was one of my favorites from that holiday line.


2.
Market Peach - Bath & Body Works
I love this one in the summer, I really like fruity scents so this is perfect.


3.
Gelato - Bath & Body Works
I LOVE the smell of this and I cannot even explain it but I encourage you to check it out is my favorite from this collection.


4.
Sun & Sand- Yankee
I am never a fan of beach themed candles because to me they do not smell like the beach except for this one this one really does smell like the beach and is amazing.


5.
Peach Bellini - Bath & Body Works
This one smells fruity which I love.


6.
Espresso - Bath & Body Works
This one smells like you are in a coffee shop.


7.
Frosted Cupcake - Bath & Body Works
This one smells like fresh baked sweet treats and smells so good.


8.
Sweet Spun Sugar - Target
It smells so sweet and just like cotton candy.


9. 
Pineapple Mango - Bath & Body Works
Again this is a fruity one which is what I love!


10.
Red Velvet Cupcake - Target
This one is like the cupcake one but is a little different and smells delicious.

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love to see them!


~Rachel


Follow Me On:

3 comments:

  1. I love candles! My favourite one at the moment is fig and jasmine.

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these candles! Champagne toast and sweet spun sugar are two of my favorites!

    vivianstonexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. send message

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!