Friday, December 5, 2014

Very Merry YouTube || Blogmas Day 5

Hi Everyone!

One of my favorite things to do is watch YouTube videos and if you didn't know it is the month of vlogmas. Like how I am doing Blogmas where I make a post everyday up until December 25th. YouTubers do vlogmas where they make a vlog everyday up until Christmas. I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorite YouTubers who do vlogmas. I would also love to hear in the comments who are some of your favorites since I am always looking for new people to follow! Along with that if you are doing blogmas let me know so that I can be sure to check it out. 

Let's Get Started!

My Favorite one has got to be Ingrid Nilsen on her vlog channel TheGridMonster
She is so much fun to watch and her bubbly personality cannot help but to cheer up my mood and make me happy. 


Lauradollx is another one that I would suggest checking out. During December she is making a new beauty video everyday plus doing vlogmas. 


The next one may not be everyone's cup of tea but I find him actually pretty funny and it is Julien Solomita 
If you like puppies they are never in short supply in these videos.


Of course this list would not be complete without Zoella
She is one of my all time favorite YouTubers so I would strongly suggest, if you haven't, check her out because she just has such a bright attitude towards everything it seems like and the videos are always entertaining to watch. 


The last one that I want to share with you is another pretty popular YouTuber and it is Tanya Burr


That is all for my list but like I said if you haven't checked any of these people out I would highly recommend it if you like watching YouTube videos. Also if you have any people that you watch and love let me know down below so I can be sure to go and check them out!

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts everyday up until Christmas!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!
Let me know what are some posts that you would like to see during Blogmas down below!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!