Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Christmas Tag || Blogmas Day 3

Hi Everyone!

Today is December 1st which, to me, marks the start of the Christmas season! This month I will be making a post each day and most of them will pertain to the Holiday season and some won't. To start of Blogmas Day One, I am going to be doing the Christmas Tag.

Let's Get Started!

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie/s?

Home Alone: I could watch home alone over and over and not get sick of it. I like the first and second one. 



The Grinch: This is also a movie I need to watch at least once in December.



2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 

I open a few on Christmas Eve and then open 'Santa's' gift and others Christmas morning.

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory? 

My favorite Christmas memory was was staying up all night when I was probably eight and my brother was 5, or younger,  and we slept out in the living room and tried to stay up and see if we would catch Santa.

4. Favorite festive food? 

Christmas Cookies: Sugar cookies and Spritz 



5. Favorite Christmas gift? 

I think my favorite gift that I have received would be my macbook, pearl earrings, or fossil watch. 

6. Favorite Christmas scent? 

Gingerbread and Christmas Cookie



7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

Yes every other year we will gather with my Dad's side of the family (the other years we are with my moms) and we will have dinner and then do a gift game and Santa will come and leave all the little kids presents. 

8. What tops your tree? 

It used to be a angle bear but in the last few years I don't believe we have had anything.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

A puppy.



10. What's the best part of Christmas for you? 

I just love the atmosphere and spending time with my family. I am away at college and I am so excited to go home and see and spend time with my family. I love spending a whole day baking Christmas cookies with my mom and helping to wrap presents. I think it is a time where everyone is in good spirits and that is what I think the best part of the Christmas season is. 


-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts everyday up until Christmas!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!
Let me know what are some posts that you would like to see during Blogmas down below!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!