Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cozy Winter's Night In || Blogmas Day 4

Hi Everyone!

Today I am going to be sharing with you some things that I love to do when I take a night, during the cold winter months, to just relax and have a little me time. It is a break from school work and stress. With finals week approaching taking time to do these things are the only way I am able to stay sane and not be completely stressed out with everything I need to do. 

Let's Get Started!


The first thing that I will do is light a candle. For the winter one of my favorite scents is Merry Cookie from Bath & Body Works. This just relaxes me and also makes my room smell yummy. 


After lighting my candle I will put on some Christmas music because I love holiday music it just puts me in such a great mood. Some of my favorites are the Glee Christmas albums, Lady Antebellum Holiday Album, along with anything from the Nutcracker.


Getting my hair out of my face is next in the process so I will take a clip and secure my hair up in a bun. 


You cannot have a night in without putting on some comfy clothes. I opted for a oversized comfy grey sweater from Old Navy and some black leggings. 


 When it is freezing out fuzzy socks are a must have of mine. What I like to do on nights like this is take some lotion and put it on my feet then put on the fuzzy socks. Trust me it feels amazing!


I will then proceed to take off my makeup from the day and clean off my face. 


On this particular night I chose to put on a face mask and this is the Freeman Pomegranate Revealing Peel-Off Mask. I find them so refreshing and it gives me a reason to lay around as I am waiting for it to dry so that I can then peel it off. 


The formula is supper sticky and it goes on clear but make sure if you are using these kind of masks that you do a ridiculously thin coat or you are going to be waiting way more then 10 minutes for it to dry.


Warm drinks are next on my list to check off for the night. Now I know that it is probably not a good idea to have coffee late at night but sometimes I can't help it and have a graving for coffee which is what I made tonight. Other times I will make the Snapple tea and just leave it hot. I also have apple cider which I make frequently as well. I am not a big fan of hot chocolate but that is always an option as well!


I added Chocolate Chip Cookie creamer to my coffee which is by far my favorite creamer and then you have to put some whip Cream on top too. 


I need to get a Christmas mug but for now my cute little whale mug will work!


What better way to pamper yourself then being able to rub your own head? I love getting my head rubbed but since my mother is not at college with me I have settled for this and it feels so good. If you have never tried one of these things you have to.

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts everyday up until Christmas!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!
Let me know what are some posts that you would like to see during Blogmas down below!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!