Saturday, December 6, 2014

What's On My Christmas List || Blogmas Day 6

Hi Everyone!

As Christmas rapidly approaches I thought that I would share with you some things that are on my Christmas List. My mother already has my list in her possession so do with it what she will. I do want to say that this list is mostly for ideas on stuff that I have been eyeing or am interested in and I in no way expect to get everything or even half of what is on my list. I just thought it would be fun to share and in the comments tell me some things that are on your Christmas List this year because I would love to know.

Let's Get Started!




Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler 
Lilly Pulitzer Koozie


Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler with Straw


Old Navy and/or Gap Gift Card


Southern Shirt Company Boardwalk Jersey


Vineyard Vines Graphic Long Sleeve 
Vineyard Vines Koozie


Chi Omega Spirit Jersey


Alex and Ani ‘R’ Bangle 
Alex and Ani Skeleton Key Bangle


Pandora Charm


Pandora Sparkling Bow Ring
Pandora Light as a Feather Ring 


Elizabeth & James Nirvana BLACK rollerball

NARS Cheek Palette 


Duck Boot

 -------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts everyday up until Christmas!
If you have any questions or comments about anything I talked about leave them below and I will be sure to answer!
Let me know what are some posts that you would like to see during Blogmas down below!

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!