Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Favorite Makeup Brands (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

Today is my life Wednesday and I am going to share some of my favorite makeup brands with you all. It is almost Friday and I am so excited for the weekend. It is my colleges homecoming week so it is super busy. On Thursday it is one of my friends birthday's and we are going to the Florida Georgia Line Concert. I am so pumped for it. Then on Friday I am going to see my most favorite little cousins. Saturday one of my friends is coming from home and it is gameday! So it is going to be a busy weekend. Tell me in the comments how you plan to spend your weekend. At football games, with friends, what are your plans. Well anyway how about...

Let's Get Started!

KEY
1. Products I have from the brand.
2. Products I have sampled or tried.
3. High or low end budget.
4. Where to purchase from this brand.

 
Urban Decay
 
1.
  
~Naked Skin Foundation
~Naked Basics Palette
~Naked 2 Palette
~Theodora Palette
~24/7 eyeliner
~24/7 liquid eyeliner
~Lip Junkie
~Lip Pencil
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2.
 
~Face Primer
~All Night Setting Spray
 
 
3.
 
~High End

4.
 
~Ulta & Ulta.com
~Sephora & Sephora.com
~Urbandecay.com
 
 
Neutrogena
 
1.
 
~Liquid Foundation (healthy skin)
~Pressed Powder Foundation
~Lip Balm
 


 
2.
 
~Makeup Wipes
 
 
3.
 
~Low End
 
4.
 
~Target
~Wal-Mart
~Drugstores
~Ulta
 
 
Covergirl
 
1.
 
~Flamed Out Mascara
~Clump Crusher Mascara
~Lash Blast Length Mascara
~Lash Blast Mascara
~ Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
~24 hour Lash Blast Mascara
(I love trying out new mascaras if you could not tell!)
 




 2.
 
~Blush
 
 
3.
 
~Low End
 
4.
 
~Target
~Wal-Mart
~Drugstores
~Ulta


NYX

1.

~Jumbo Eye Pencils
~Matte Bronzer
~Eyebrow Kit
~Glitter Palette
~Matte Lipsticks
~Glitter Eyeliner
~Glitter Liquid Eyeliner
~Eyelid Primer
~Cream Blush
~Cream Eye shadow











2.

~Concealer

3.

~Low End

4.

~Target!
~Ulta
~Can be found random other places I have seen some stuff in Urban Outfitters.


Benefit

1.

~Boi-ing Conceder
~Erase Paste
~Watts Up



2.

~That Gal
~Cream Eye Shadows
~They're Real Mascara




3.

~High End

4.

~Ulta
~Sephora
~Benefit.com


Those are five of my favorite makeup brands. Urban Decay and NYX are by far my two favorite. As if you couldn't tell. I am also so excited that I can now get NYX at Target!

Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
This Fashion Friday's post will be all about Fall Fashion (my favorite season for clothes!)
I would love to see any of your comments down below. Tell me what some of your favorite low and high end makeup brands are.

~Rachel

Follow Me On Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!