Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Nails! (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Today is my life Wednesday and since I missed Makeup Monday I thought I would mix them both. I love to paint my nails and do about every other day. Since it is October and Halloween season I thought I would paint my nails for the occasion. I chose to paint my nails like candy corn and I am going to show you how along with some other Halloween Nail designs you could try.
 
Let's Get Started!
 
 
What You Will Need:
 
 
Base Coat (Optional, I used OPI's)
 
 
 
Yellow Nail Polish (I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Lightening)
 
 
 
Orange Nail Polish (I used Zoya's Thandie)
 
 
 
White Nail Polish (I used Essie's Blanc)
 
 
 
Top Coat (Optional, I used OPI's)
 
 
Doing this is pretty easy but I never would have thought of doing it without a picture and I just had to share!
 
Step 1:

Start by painting your nails all white, I had to use two coats. If using the base coat apply it before the white and let it dry.
 
 
 
Step 2:
 
Take the orange nail polish and apply it to three fourths of your nail.
 
 
 
Step 3:
 
Lastly apply the yellow to about half of your nail and then if using a top coat apply it once the yellow has dried.
 
 
 
Then voilà you have Halloween Nails that do not take much time, are easy, and are super cute! 
 
 
Some other Ideas that you could try (and if you do I would love to see how they turned out!)
 
 
 
 
Thank You so much for reading and taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday!
Please leave your comments down below because I love to see them.
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!