Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Top 10 Restaurants (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!

Today is Sunday which means it is time for one of my top 10 lists! Today I am going to share my top 10 restaurants that I like to go to along with my favorite meal there.

Let's Get Started!
 
 
 
1.

Favorite: Smokehouse Turkey Panini
 
2.

Favorite: Canadian Bacon Pizza and Nachos
 
3.

Favorite: It is a wrap but I can not remember the name.
 
 
4.
Favorite: Three Chesse Nachos
 
 
5.
 

 
Favorite. Turkey Clubhouse
 
 
6.
 
Favorite: Mac & Chesse
 
 
7.

 
Favorite: Nephla Soup and Bread Bowl
 
 
8.

Favorite: Chesse Ravioli with Alfredo Sauce
 
 
9.

Favorite: Chesse Pizza
 
 
10.
Favorite: Chesseburger
 
 
Thank you so much for taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday. Friday. and Sunday.
Please leave comments down below because I love to see them, tell me what your favorite restaurant is!
 
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!