Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Halloween Costume (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Tomorrow is Halloween! So in the spirit of Halloween I am going to share with you what I am going to wear out on Halloween and this weekend. I was not sure what I wanted to be but I knew I did not want to spend a bunch of money on a costume. Costumes are crazy expensive! I decided to be a tiger. I got a cheap pair of tiger ears that came with a bow and a tail but I am not wearing the tail. I thought I was just going to wear all black but I decided to make a tutu which I am going to show you.
 
 
Let's Get Started!


My Ears!
 
 
This is my tutu. Now normally you wrap the pieces around the elastic but that was just to bulky for me so instead I glued the pieces and then glued the black ribbon over it so it was neat and clean. This way I used ribbon, fabric, and tulle. I also added the bow that was originally supposed to go around my neck to the skirt because I thought it was way cuter here. I plan to wear a black skirt underneath. This way you do have to tie it in the back.
 
 





Makeup & Nails
 
For my nails I am adding fake tips and making them into claws and then painting them black and then I am doing my makeup like a cat which can be seen in the pictures down below!
 


I am going to add these but I only had one pair so didn't put them on.
 

 


Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave a comment down below because I love to see them, let me know what you are being for Halloween!
Have a super Halloween and remember to have fun and be safe!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin




























                             
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!