Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Top 10 Boutiques & Stores (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!

Happy lazy Sunday. I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend, I know that I did. Normally I sit at my desk to write these but today my office is from my bed. It is definitely a lazy Sunday today and I will not be leaving my bed except for food, to put in the next Harry Potter, and then Chi Omega meeting. I love days like this where I don't have homework or stressing out to get stuff done! Anyways today I am going to share my top 10 boutiques & Stores. These are the ones I mostly look at online and on my phone.

Let's Get Started!
 

1.
 
 
2.

 
3.
 
 
4.
 
 
5.
 
 
6.
 
 
7.
 
 
8.
 
9.
 
 
10.



 
Thank You so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave comments down below because I love to see them, let me know what some of your favorite boutiques are!
I am always looking for new places to online browse!
 
~Rachel


Follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!