Monday, October 28, 2013

My Month in Nails: October (Makeup Monday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Happy Monday, I hope that everyone's week is off to a good start! I love to paint my nails and change them more often then I should. Which is why I have come up with an end of the month makeup post which is my month in nails. I will be sharing pictures of the color and what it is. I want to try and make the rest of my Makeup Monday's reviews but I am running out of ideas on what to review. So if you have a product you would like me to try and then write a review on tell me in the comments down below!
 
Let's Get Started!
 
 
 
OPI - You're such a Budapest

L'Oreal - Greycian goddess

Kiss Everlasting French Wrap Kit
I did a review on the wrap kit, you can check it out!
 
White: Essie - Blanc
Orange: Zoya - Thandie
Yellow: Sally Hanson Insta-Dry - Lightening
I made a post on how to do these, you can also check this out!
 
China Glaze - Riveting

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Blue-Away

White: Essie - Blanc
Red: essence - Fame Fatal
Black: Kiss Stripe Tool - Black

Orange: Sinful Colors - Big Daddy
Dots: Maybelline - Clearly Spotted
 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Cinna-Snap
                                                     
Thank You so much for taking a look and reading!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave comments down below because I love to see them, let me know what your favorite fall nail polish is!
 
~Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!