Friday, October 4, 2013

My Top Three Fall Must Haves (Fashion Friday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Happy Friday! Today is Fashion Friday and I am going to share my top three fall must haves. Which all of I have been wearing since mid September. It is freezing wear I am today! Fall is one of my favorite seasons I wish my whole winter were fall weather. Sadly I think winter comes way to fast and I miss a lot of what should be fall. But anyways how about...
 
Let's Get Started!
 
 
1.
My first must have is scarves. I am a scarfaholic. I love scarves they may, no they are my favorite accessory. I think I have one in every color.
 
 
 
 
 The thing that I think I love most about scarves is that they can go with anything. I have also learned they are great on plane rides because they can keep you warm but if you do get hot they are easy to take off and store in a bag unlike a jacket, the same during class.
 
 
2.
BOOTS! Everyone needs a good pair of fashion boots to wear in the fall. They are trendy and can go with so many pieces in a wardrobe.
 
 
 
 
 
Something I have seen people run into, myself included, is what color to get. I have come up with look at your wardrobe do you have things that you would pair with black or brown. If you do get the right kind of brown boots it is also easy to pair them with brown and black it is just a matter of looking and finding them.
 
 
3.
Sweaters. Sweaters are my favorite item of clothing to wear during the fall. They are great for layering with tees and jackets. They are also so comfy to snuggle up in.
 
 
 
I am enjoying this fall trend of animal sweaters. I have seen them everywhere! I think they are so cute though and am definitely going to have to get one. Oversized sweaters are great for leggings and that is what I have been wearing since I have been sick this week.
 
 
Thank you for reading and I am sorry it is so short and not very well done.
But like I said in my last post it has been a busy week and will be a busy weekend!
Please comment down below what your favorite fall fashion items are because I would love to see them!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday!
Have a great weekend!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. These are probably the exact same items I would choose for Autumn! Loving that fox jumper, nothing says snuggly like an oversized jumper with a fox face!! :)

    Georgie x

    http://theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your blog and absolutely loved it!
      So I definitely followed you on bloglovin.
      ~Rachel

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!