Saturday, October 12, 2013

My Favorite Online Browsing Places (Make-up Fashion Friday)

Hi Everyone

Yesterday was Fashion Friday but I became busy and did not get a post up so today I am making up for it. I am going to talk about two of my favorite places online to look at clothes and items.

Let's Get Started!
 
 
1.
 

HauteLook is a site that offers private, limited-time sale events on the world's best brands - at prices up to 75% off retail. I love this because when I am bored siting in class throughout the day it is always different. I like being able to go through new merchandise then through the same stuff. They also truly have amazing deals. They offer stuff for women, men, kids, home, and beauty.

Here is a haul video! (Some of my favorite videos to watch)

 
2.


Since I have trouble explaining what it is here is a little video!


I have only actually bought a bag once on here but I loved the trading and the surprise of what you are going to get. Most of my pinterest boards are made up of products from here. There inventory also changes pretty regularly as well which I like. I think they can offer some great products but it is always good to look in the comments for what others have said.

Here is and unboxing video!

 
Thank you guys so much for taking a look and reading!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave comments down below because I love to see them, let me know your favorite stores to browse online!
 
~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!