Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Top 10 Holiday Songs (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited that I can now listen to holiday music! I refuse to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving but since it is December I now can! I today am going to share with you my top ten favorite holiday songs.

I'm sorry I could not, not share how cute my kitty cat looked with the ribbon.
She is an adorable Christmas Kitty!

Let's Get Started!

1. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
2. Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill

3. Do You Hear What I Hear - Glee
4. Carol of the Bells - Mannheim Steamroller

5. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Glee
6. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Amy Grant

7. Little Drummer Boy - Faith Hill
8. We Need A Little Christmas - Glee

9. Merry Christmas, Darling - Glee
10. Winter Wonderland - Amy Grant
Thank you so much for taking a look!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Down Below tell me what your favorite Christmas or Holiday Songs are!

~Rachel

Follow me on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Well i have a post about that on my blog you should check ;) i hope you like it.
    I also love this songs. ;)
    Xoxo Elia

    http://elialifestyle.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah Carey definitely is tops for me. I love playing it on repeat and singing along in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your cat is adorable!!i love all i want for christmas too!:)I'm now following your blog girlie!:)x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!