Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Outfit and Makeup of the Day (12/24/2013 ~ Christmas Party)

Hi Everyone!

Today at my house there will be 20 something relatives over for a Christmas Party. This is what I wore.

Let's Get Started!


Polka Dot Skirt: Forever 21


Slipper Socks: Target
Nails: Essie's Shearling Darling


Blouse: JCPenny


Tights: JCPenny



 Thank you so much for taking a look, I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Happy Holidays. 
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sundays.
Feel free to leave any comments that you have down below, I love seeing them!

~Rachel

Follow me on:

1 comment:

  1. great outfit! I hope you have a lovely Christmas x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!