Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Catching Fire (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

If you were not aware tomorrow Catching Fire comes out at midnight, so I guess you could say in two days. I am going to talk about my thoughts on what this movie will be like and overall just how excited I am for it.

Let's Get Started!
 

First off I know that I will being seeing this movie more then once. Once here at school with my friends and then when I go back home for Thanksgiving break with my family. Where I go to school the 'midnight' premiere on Thursday is actually at 8pm. This does not make sense to me since it is not supposed to come out until the 22nd. I am not going to the premiere but do plan to go on Friday the 22 and cannot wait.


I have read the books and they were amazing I am pretty sure I finished them in under a week. I do wonder how they are going to film some things based on what they changed in the first movie from the book. Some things I am upset about and wish they had not changed because it is so far from the book.
 
 
Two things that really bother me that they changed are how Katniss got the mockingjay pin and in the end Seneca died because they hung him in the book but in the movie they had him eat berries. Hanging him played a part in the second book when Katniss went in to be judged during training week, so I am interested to see what they do with that.
 
 
Overall though I am looking forward to seeing this movie and hope that it lives up to my expectations because I would hate to be let down. I know that books are always better then the movie but I thought the first Hunger Games movie lived up fairly well to the book and hope this one is the same.
 
 
Let me know if you are going to the premiere or plan on seeing it. Have you read the books? What do you think of the changes that they made? Tell me in the comments below!
 
 
“I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever.”
 
Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave your comments down below because I love to see them and hear from you!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I am so so excited for this weekend, I'm going to see catching fire tomorrow and Doctor Who comes out on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!