Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Top 10 Places I Want to Go (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Today is Bonus Post Sunday so it is time for one of my top 10 lists. This week I am going to share with you the top 10 places that I want to go to.
 
Let's Get Started!
 
1.
New York City
I will be going to New York City in May and I am beyond excited!
 

2.
Los Angeles

 
3.
Harry Potter Studio Tour in London
 
4.
Bahamas
 
5.
Costa Rica
 
6.
Paris
 
7.
Harry Potter World at Universal Studios Florida
I have already been here twice but would love to go back anytime. I want to see it once they are finished with the expansion of the Harry Potter World Park.
 
8.
Disney World
I have also already been here but I love Disney and would go back anytime.
 
9.
Ireland
 

10.
Italy

 

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday.
Please leave any comments you have down below because I love to see them!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!