Sunday, November 17, 2013

Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Today is Bonus Post Sunday so it is time for one of my top 10 posts. I am going to share ten things that I am looking forward to in the next year. In the comments let me know what you are looking forward to because I would love to hear.
 
Let's Get Started!

1.
Going to New York City

2.
Christmas and spending time with the whole family

3.
Catching Fire

4.
Long Hair - I want to get hair extensions I am to impatient to wait.

5.
The End of The Semester

6.
Thanksgiving and spending time with my family

7.
Summer - even though it is months and months away :(

8.
Seeing a Broadway Play

9.
New Years Eve!

10.
Getting my own Apartment
 
Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday
Please leave your comments down below because I love to see them!
Let me know what you are looking forward to in the next year.
 
~Rachel
 
Follow Me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!