Sunday, November 24, 2013

My Top 10 Dream Jobs (Bonus Post Sunday)

Hi Everyone!
 
Today I thought I would have a little fun and share my top 10 dream jobs. This thought came to me as I work on my I-Search paper. I am writing about all the possibilities that I have with my degree of apparel merchandising. Yes I know some of these jobs are very hard to get and I probably wont but hey that is why I called it dream jobs.
 
Let's Get Started!
 
1.
 Stylist
 
2.
Wardrobing for Tv and Movies
 
3.
Anything with Makeup
 
4.
Buyer
 
5.
Advertising & Marketing
 
6.
Visual Merchandising
 
7.
Personal Shopper
 
8.
Own my own boutique
 
9.
Something for a magazine
 
10.
Design
 
Thank you so much for taking a look!
New posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Please leave any comments you have down below because I love to see them!
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!