Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving (My Life Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!
 
I missed Makeup Monday which I am really sorry about. I hate missing posts. I just had a million and two things for school to do it seemed like. I hate writing papers and had three due on Tuesday. I am so glad it was only a two day week and I now get to spend time at home with my family. Today I am just going to discuss my Thanksgiving plans.

Let's Get Started!
 
I cant believe tomorrow is already Thanksgiving this year has gone by like crazy! This semester has gone by like crazy I only have a few more class periods left for the semester and then dreaded finals week. Yuck.
 
But anyways tomorrow is the Macys Thanksgiving day Parade!
 
 
I love watching the parade but last year I missed it because I was in the car.
The performers are my favorite part and seeing all of the different balloons.
 
 
If you watch it what is your favorite part of the parade?
 
 
 
On Thanksgiving my whole family gets together at one of my relatives house. It is so nice to get to see everyone and talk to people I haven't seen in forever. I'm sure I'll get the same question from everyone on how is college going and what is your major again. But I don't mind answering them.
 
 
 
What is your favorite part about the Holidays? Let me know in the comments down below! I am sorry this is such a short post but I did not know what to talk about today and was not sure one would even go up.
 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you so much for reading and taking a look!
Like I mentioned throughout the post leave your comments down below because I love to see them!
New Posts every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Sunday
 
~Rachel
 
Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!