Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Outfit of the Day || November 18, 2014


Hi Everyone!

Once again today was bitterly cold outside. I had to get up for 9am class and usually its not that bad but last night I didn't go to bed until 3:30am. This could be due to the fact I took a nap from 4-9pm but that was only because I had an awful headache that would not go away even with Tylenol. So I am probably going to take a nap now because I am already done for classes today and it's only 11am. I mean currently I am laying in bed, eating a snack, and watching Harry Potter. Does it get any better then that on a Tuesday? But I have and Accounting Exam at 6:30 tonight so I need to be up for that. Anyway here is what I am wearing today.

Let's Get Started!


Chi Omega Tank Top: American Apparel Brand
White Sports Jacket: Target
Cream Scarf: Local Boutique, Apricot Lane
Jeans: Gap


Brown Boots: DSW
Cream Knee High Socks: Christmas Present 

-------

Thank you so much for taking a look and reading!
New main posts every Monday and Thursday.

| Rachel |

Also go ahead and follow me on:
Twitter | Tumblr | Bloglovin | Google+

Check out my Latest Posts:
DIY: Candle Jars | November Ipsy Bag | Things That Annoy Me

Previous OOTDs
November 17th | November 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback and this also gives me a chance to check out other blogs if you leave a link to yours as well! I always try my best to respond to all and check out the links you leave!